阅读设置(推荐配合 快捷键[F11] 进入全屏沉浸式阅读)

设置X

01 接待客户(1 / 2)

第三堂

商务活动

01 接待客户

礼貌预约客户

dialogue

julia is giving a call to mr. smith from abc company about the technical drawing.

朱莉亚正在就设计图一事给a bc公司的史密斯先生打电话。

julia: hello. this is julia kant. could i speak to mr. smith please?

朱莉亚:你好,我是茱莉亚·康德。我找史密斯先生。

mr. smith: this is thomas smith speaking. what can i do for you, miss kant?

史密斯先生:我就是。有什么事吗,康德小姐?

julia: mr. smith, you know that we have finished the technical drawing according to your requirements. you called us that you would like a little modification yesterday. i'd like to make an appointment with you to discuss how to modify it.

朱莉亚:史密斯先生,设计图我们已经按照您的要求完成了,您昨天给我们打电话说想要修改一下。我想和您预约一个时间来讨论该怎样修改。

mr. smith: all right.

史密斯先生:好的。

julia: are you free at 10:00 a.m. this thursday?

朱莉亚:您周四上午10点有时间吗?

mr. smith: i am afraid not. i will have a meeting that morning. what about 3:00 p.m. that day?

史密斯先生:恐怕没有,我那天上午有个会议。那天下午3点怎么样?

julia: no problem. see you this thursday.

朱莉亚:没问题。周四见。

mr. smith: ok. goodbye.

史密斯先生:好的。再见。

julia: bye-bye.

朱莉亚:再见。

notes

1. technical drawing 技术设计图

2. modificatio [?m?difi'kei??n] n.修改,修正;修饰

小贴士

1. may i invite you to visit our company sometime next month?

下个月我可以邀请你去参观我们公司吗?

上一章 目录 +书签 下一页