阅读设置(推荐配合 快捷键[F11] 进入全屏沉浸式阅读)

设置X

03 购物地点(1 / 2)

03 购物地点

偌大商场逛不停

dialogue

mary and nancy want to look around in a mall.

玛丽和南希打算到一家购物中心逛逛。

mary: slow down, nancy. i'm so tired that i'm going to fall apart.

玛丽:走慢点,南希。我累得都快要散架了。

nancy: come on. tomorrow i will act as the bridesmaid at my friend's wedding. i want to make myself up and show a new different appearance to others.

南希:快点。明天我要在我朋友婚礼上做伴娘。我想把自己好好打扮一番,让其他人都眼前一亮。

mary: oh…so that's why you asked me to help you shop for new clothes?

玛丽:哦……所以你才拉我来帮你买衣服?

nancy: yeah. you know about style and can tell me what looks good.

南希:嗯,你知道什么流行,也知道什么好看。

mary: you can count on me. hey, how about this skirt? it goes with your figure very well.

玛丽:相信我没错的。嘿!这件裙子怎么样?和你的身材很般配。

nancy: really? you're the boss. i'll take this one.

南希:真的吗?你说了算。就要这个了。

mary: i think you need some cosmetics to powder your face and you also should change a new hairstyle.

玛丽:我想你还需要一些化妆品来化下妆,再换一个新发型吧。

nancy: great idea. the cosmetics are on the third floor. let's get there.

南希:好棒的主意。化妆品在三楼。我们去那儿吧。

mary: i'm feeling tired. let's take the elevator.

玛丽:我累了,我们去坐电梯吧。

notes

1. bridesmaid [?braidzmeid] n. 女傧相,伴娘

2. appearance [??pi?r?ns] n. 外观;外貌,外表;出现,露面

3. figur [?fig?] n.身材;轮廓;肖像;数字;v. 被提及,计算在内;估计,料想

4. cosmetic [k?z?metik] n. 化妆品;adj. 化妆用的,美容的;装点门面的

5. elevator [?eliveit?] n. 电梯,升降机

6. powder [?paud?] v. 在……上面搽粉,上妆;n. 粉,粉末

小贴士

1. the environment of this mall is really nice.

这个购物中心的环境真不错。

2. there are a crowd of people in the shop near the corner. let's go to have a look at what goods are being sold.

拐角附近的那家商店人很多,我们过去看看在卖什么。

3. today i have gone shopping for a whole day with my friends.

今天我和朋友逛街逛了一整天。

4. i bought many cheap things in the outlet at the shopping center.

今天我在购物中心的清仓大卖场里买了很多便宜东西。

5. after the shopping, i found that i had spent most of the savings i have saved for months.

逛完街后,我发现我把自己几个月来存的钱差不多花光了。

6. let's go to the cashier to pay for these goods.

我们去收银台结账吧。

鲜花朵朵

dialogue

chinese valentine's day is coming.

七夕到了。

tom: jack, what do you want to do today?

汤姆:杰克,今天你准备做什么呢?

jack: why are you asking me for that? is that any special today?

杰克:为什么这么问我呢?今天有什么特殊的吗?

tom: yeah, of course. today is july 7th in chinese lunar year. it's chinese valentine's day.

汤姆:是的,当然。今天是农历7月7日,中国的情人节。

jack: oh, i almost forget about this. so, what will you do with your girlfriend, tom?

杰克:噢,我差点忘了。那么,你今天要和女朋友做什么呢,汤姆?

tom: i want to go to the flower shop to buy a bunch of roses for mary.

汤姆:我想去花店买束玫瑰送给玛丽。

jack: good, let's get there together.

杰克:不错,我们一起去吧。

(in the flower shop)

(花店内)

上一章 目录 +书签 下一页