阅读设置(推荐配合 快捷键[F11] 进入全屏沉浸式阅读)

设置X

01 恋爱与婚姻(1 / 2)

第九堂

个人情感

01 恋爱与婚姻

单恋一枝花

dialogue

jim has paid undivided attention to lucy, but lucy regards him as a friend. jim's colleague john asks him the development between them.

吉姆一心一意地爱着露西,但是露西只是把他当作朋友看待。吉姆的同事约翰询问他们之间的进展。

john: jim, how about your date with lucy in the cinema last night?

约翰:吉姆,你和露西昨天在电影院的约会怎么样?

jim: well, after the cinema, we had a walking in the garden.

吉姆:看完电影后,我们去公园散步。

john: what happened then?

约翰:然后发生什么了?

jim: we had a chat for a while. i said that i love her, but she turned aside from the topic again. she always said i was just her friend,and she liked to have fun with me.

吉姆:我们聊了一会儿。我说我喜欢她,可是她又把话题岔开了。她总是说我只是她的朋友,很喜欢和我一起玩。

john: oh, guy, i think you need to calm down and move your affection from her now.

约翰:噢,伙计,我想你现在需要冷静一下,不要把感情再放到她身上了。

jim: i really love her with my true heart. and i don't think i can love anyone else in my life.

吉姆:我全心全意地爱她。我想我以后不会再爱上其他人了。

john: i can understand your feeling, jim. but you have tried your best, and it's time to give up now. there will be a girl waiting for you, for you are such an excellent guy. think positively.

约翰:我能理解你的感受,吉姆。你已经尽力了,现在是该放弃的时候了。会有一个女孩在等着你,你是一个如此优秀的小伙子。想开点。

jim: thank you for consoling me, john.

吉姆:谢谢你安慰我,约翰。

john: ok, let's go to play ping-pong outside. come on, guy, be a man!

约翰:好,那我们去外面打乒乓球吧。走吧,伙计,男人一点!

jim: all right. give me a bat.

吉姆:好吧。给我一个球拍。

notes

1. date [deit] n. 日期,年份;(非正式)约会,约会对象;时期,年代;v. 确定年代,标署日期,追溯到;使显得过时;(非正式)约会

2. have a chat 聊天,闲谈

3. topic [?t?pik] n. 题目;话题,主题

4. affection [??fek??n] n. 爱,爱慕;感情,温情

5. excellent [?eks?l?nt] adj. 优秀的,卓越的,杰出的;精良的,极好的

6. positively [?p?z?tivli] adv. 乐观地,肯定地,积极地

7. console [k?n?s?ul] v. 安慰,慰问

8. bat [b?t] n. 球拍,球棒

小贴士

forget-me-not

forget-me-not 又被称为don't-forget-me是一种生长在水边的蓝色小花“勿忘我”。在英国、德国、意大利各地,都有许多散文和诗词以forget-me-not来描述相思与痴情。人们认为只要将forget-me-not带在身上,恋人就会永远将自己铭记于心、永世不忘。在这蓝色小花的背后,还有个流传于欧美民间的浪漫爱情故事呢!“勿忘我”这种花的名字来自一个悲剧性的恋爱故事。传说,一位德国骑士和他的恋人在多瑙河畔散步时看到了河畔绽放着蓝色的不知道名字的小花,骑士不顾生命危险探身摘花,却失足掉入急流中。自知无法获救的骑士举起了花,微笑着对她说:勿忘我。在今天,勿忘我的花语是:永恒的爱,浓情厚谊,永不变的心。

i think “forget-me-not” is the best gift for sarah when i meet her next time.

我认为下次和莎拉见面时给她送“勿忘我”是再好不过的礼物了。

表达我的爱

dialogue

today is valentine's day.

今天是情人节。

jeffrey: happy valentine's day, my sweetheart! these roses are for you.

上一章 目录 +书签 下一页